There have been a few team picking up penalty points for playing un-registered players. A reminder of the rule regarding this:
- E) Teams found, to have played an unregistered player/s, shall lose 4 points per player, to a maximum of 12 points.
- You will be ‘found to have played an unregistered player’, should you submit a results card where a player has been played who is not registered and there is no accompanying photograph of a completed player sign up on the back of the card.
- No chances will be given – the points will be applied at time of result entry. It is your responsibility to ensure you upload both sides of the results card should you need to do so.
- Sending a completed player registration section after the original results card was submitted will not vindicate the decision to apply penalty points.
- You can view all registered players for a team by viewing the relevant teams page on the website.