Update from GPL Committee

Good morning all,

Firstly, I hope you and yours are safe and well.

So, we now know that pubs can open on the 4th of July.

Unfortunately, clubs are not 100% certain if they can open on this date.

Even if clubs can/do open on this date, there needs to be a period of assurance before team sports can start again.

Basically, until it is proven that the re-opening has no negative reaction, our governing bodies (EPA/KCPA) will not sanction any team gatherings.

A period of at least 1 month, of observation, is needed to insure the safety of players, staff and the general public.

Therefore, it is not foreseen to re-start the Winter League in July.

With this continually changing scenario, I believe a further update will be made mid-month.

Thank you for your understanding, and rest-assured, no decision will be made that endangers you, or your teams.

Best regards,

GPL Committee

Start a Conversation

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.